Wednesday 14 March 2012

Progress so far +action plan

I have filmed fuads opinion and I am about to do Mr Dixons and Angela . Ms saleem said she will do her one later in the week and get me a group of students so that I can film their opinions too (yay finally -.-) .

Editing is good but fairly long and can be quite tedious and boring when rendering on a mac that takes its time when rendering is in progress .

Action plan for end of this week :
Finish editing the first 2 minutes completely to show to Mr Bruce on Monday .
Friday - editing from period 1 -4 and lunch in order to finish the first draft of the first few minutes .
Add more transitions in timeline
Add the names onto the timeline to make it look more like a documentary .
Mom suggested to use Mohammed bouazzi pictures when he was happy and when he set him self alight in the beginning of my documentary - (still under debate in my head ) .
Add symbolic pictures onto the timeline

Next week :
All filming finished
All editing must be completed to the best possible standard

Third and final week
- Final of documentary given in
-Any mini editing to be done - do it .

No comments:

Post a Comment